Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finished Grey Dresser


This is a dresser I just finished. I kept the original knobs because they are unique little wooden knobs I don't see every day. I got this dresser at a yard sale and immediatly fell in love, knowing exactly what color it would soon be.
Dove Grey (sigh) .
That is not really the color, that's just what I call it. The color is one I mixed up.
& I did find a before picture

Before
(after sanding it)

AFTER
I was inspired by the dresser in this office. I just loved how simple the whole thing looks. So when I stumbled upon mine,
I was in heaven.

This is a Wonderful Design Blog full of the cutest things, a Way cute house and beautiful pictures. Check it out! you wont be sorry.


Thanks for the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. I love the grey you used - such a great dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Love your little topiaries on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so good, just like the picture. i love your before and afters!

    ReplyDelete