Wednesday, January 12, 2011

updated white dresser



This is the newest dresser I have finished.
When I got this, it had really cute handles already on it but it is so old
that they bent all up when I removed the little handles.
I was quite sad about it but decided to put a few pulls on the bottem to update it a little. I love how it turned out and as always I adore the casters.
This is the only Before picture I could find, but I'll keep searching.

Before
Also,

from WhisperWood Cottage. Its such a cute blog that I love. Click this link here to go see tons of other D.I.Y projects, plus browse through her blog for great pictures and inspiration!


7 comments:

  1. pretty i like the casters i will have to try these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant. I was by earlier and as I scrolled down to leave this comment I saw whisperwood cottage link and checked it out. I became a follow over there and joined the party. SO I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU and keep up the good work.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Keep up the good work!

    **don't forget to be a follower of my blog for your chance at a GC to anthropologie! Only 14 entries left :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dresser turned out beautiful. love the pulls

    ReplyDelete
  5. love what you did there. wish i had the patience for refinishing ; )

    ReplyDelete