Saturday, October 10, 2009

Flea Market!


This morning we got to the Flea Market right when it opened. They had so much cool stuff! It was in the parking lot of an Antique store, and the store was having a sale too. Each of us found cool stuff. I wish I would have taken pictures of the things my friends got too so I could show you. Maybe I'll round them up. These were my cool finds for the day.



This is my favorite. It sits on my counter as a little recipe stand. I did find out that it is an old shoe display stand. (I gave it a good scrub down after I found that out...) The best part is, I don't have to do anything to it! Its way cute. Got it for 3$


I found these old lock plates. I've been looking all over for these. I almost ordered some from ebay but I'm glad I didn't. These were 1$ each.



I'm not sure what to call this. It was 5$. I used this on my cornice above my Kitchen window. Click here to see my kitchen


K, I love this. No clue what it is. Just a tall post thing. But I love it!


Anyway.. I highly recommend that if you hear about a Flea Market in your area, don't pass it up! Also, this is a great blog with lots of ideas on flea market finds and what to do with them! check it out! (click here)

13 comments:

  1. hi there, found your blog, stop by & say hi :) gio

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these!! I am a sucker for a great flea market... Lucky You!
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some incredible deals and treasures! Lucky!

    Thanks for joining the party! We'd love it if you'd add a link to our party in your post so that your readers can see everyone else's treasures!
    Thanks!
    Linda
    http://fleamarketstylemag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals - I love the piece that you are going to put above your kitchen window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your finds! I'm completely addicted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff! I actually hung a mini collection of lock plates right on my wall. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found a great flea market! I love lock plates too....I framed one with a vintage skeleton key....it is currently in a giveaway that I am doing...you can check it out on my blog. Look forward to seeing your thrift store finds.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. A recipe stand? What a great idea! You have such a cute blog. I'll definitely be back to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really found some great things! Love the lock plates. Great prices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great finds! It's been fun to find new blogger who have the same thrifting love as I do.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the ideas! I haven't shopped flea markets in years! Need to get back in to it! A lot less expensive than the mall!!!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your "tall post thing" is from the foot board of an old bed.

    ReplyDelete